- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: vegetarian
Halloumi cheese is something I’ve only had once, but I like it! Hell, it’s cheese 😛 Halloumi cheese is a Greek cheese, and is semi-hard and unripened brined cheese made from a mixture of goat and sheep’s milk. The unique … Continue reading
I cannot escape my obsession with collard greens. The only way I DON’T like them is cooked! I am OBSESSED with collard wraps and collard salads. I love the dryness and the bitterness of the collards when snuggling delicious ingredients … Continue reading
“Riced cauliflower” is something I began to love after becoming Paleo. When I decided to begin to follow the Paleo diet — I began researching and following the myriad of Paleo bloggers I now follow — and I became astonished … Continue reading
I used to “not like” Brussels sprouts. (Is that even how it’s spelled? Capital B, small s?) BUT, there are A LOT of things I “didn’t like” until I actually tried them. Go figure. All the Paleo peeps were raving … Continue reading
Yikes! My first “recipe blog!” FULL DISCLOSURE: I DEFINITELY need to do a better job with my recipes! I typically scan a recipe to get an idea, and then just throw things together as I go. It’s nice, because I … Continue reading