- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: vegan
I cannot escape my obsession with collard greens. The only way I DON’T like them is cooked! I am OBSESSED with collard wraps and collard salads. I love the dryness and the bitterness of the collards when snuggling delicious ingredients … Continue reading
As I have mentioned, I’m looking to eat more vegetables during the work week — using this breakfast/lunch meal as a means of getting my greens in! This salad featuring KALE I discovered via Raw Food Recipes was just the … Continue reading
As I have mentioned, I am trying to eat uber healthfully during the work week — focusing on whole foods (particularly veggies and greens, with SOME fruit). This recipe was to serve as half of my breakfast for this upcoming … Continue reading
I am reluctantly headed back into the kitchen this weekend! I haven’t had ANY motivation or inspiration to really create or test any new recipes lately 😦 BUT, I am hoping to break that streak this weekend! I just got … Continue reading
Yikes! My first “recipe blog!” FULL DISCLOSURE: I DEFINITELY need to do a better job with my recipes! I typically scan a recipe to get an idea, and then just throw things together as I go. It’s nice, because I … Continue reading