- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: Trader Joe’s
Enjoyed some delicious sushi this weekend, which inspired me to roll some up for dinner this work week! I got three days worth of dinners out of the weekend sushi, so by Tuesday it was time to roll up some … Continue reading
I decided to keep things healthy for this work week’s lunches. In less than a month, we’re heading up north to Tomahawk, for our annual fishing tournament, so I’d like to get a little healthier before then! I bought about … Continue reading
Saturday was a lazy day for me! I even bought some wine that fit my mood for the day! I needed it, because Friday was busy, and I have to be up early to work for my boss on Sunday … Continue reading
Friday was a semi-busy day! Friday is my day off, so essentially, Friday is my Saturday. Thus, there was lots to do! And it was still in the 90s with dewpoints in the 70s. Hot and sticky for the fourth … Continue reading
I have been consuming a lot of Brussels sprouts lately. My favorite place to buy them is Trader Joe’s — because it’s the only place I’ve been able to find them already shredded in a bag. Sure, I could shred … Continue reading