- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: tacos
Tuesday’s “Daily Delicious” comes courtesy of a DELICIOUS looking recipe I discovered via I Breathe, I’m Hungry, posted to Facebook this week. FOLLOW your fellow bloggers on the Facebook and the Twitter for recipe inspiration EVERY DAY! THIS RECIPE, for … Continue reading
I cannot escape my obsession with collard greens. The only way I DON’T like them is cooked! I am OBSESSED with collard wraps and collard salads. I love the dryness and the bitterness of the collards when snuggling delicious ingredients … Continue reading
“Riced cauliflower” is something I began to love after becoming Paleo. When I decided to begin to follow the Paleo diet — I began researching and following the myriad of Paleo bloggers I now follow — and I became astonished … Continue reading
I am reluctantly headed back into the kitchen this weekend! I haven’t had ANY motivation or inspiration to really create or test any new recipes lately 😦 BUT, I am hoping to break that streak this weekend! I just got … Continue reading