- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: sugar
Check out this extremely eye-opening article from BuzzFeed, highlighting how, back in the day, Big Sugar (via the Sugar Association, which began in 1947) used to advertise. The advertising is targeted to women, and the message is that eating sugar … Continue reading
It is official! According to a Swedish expert’s study and publication, a low-carb, high-fat (LCHF) diet is the BEST for weight loss and overall health — especially for those who are suffering from obesity. The report, entitled “Dietary Treatment of … Continue reading
I recently discovered an article via the Huffington Post which seems to have originated with the Daily Mail or the Telegraph, that suggests that a Dutch health official has claimed that “sugar is addictive, and the most dangerous drug of … Continue reading
As a Food Network addict, I have seen quite a few episodes of Restaurant Impossible — including one that focused on a restaurant in which the kitchen was infested with cockroaches — so much so that the kitchen was shut … Continue reading