- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: stuffed peppers
Guess what day it is?! I had to! 🙂 Today’s “Daily Delicious” doesn’t feature camel, but RATHER, Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers! I used to make stuffed peppers ALL. THE. TIME. for breakfast, and I’ve also made them stuffed with … Continue reading
For this week’s dinner, I had planned on making a veggie stir-fry — UNTIL I discovered a stuffed peppers recipe, within MINUTES of constructing my meal plan — via one of my inspirations, George, via Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations! (Trust … Continue reading
I was thisclose to making a veggie stir fry for this week’s dinner, until I discovered THIS RECIPE for stuffed peppers — and decided to employ my slow cooker and make a big batch of stuffed peppers for the week! … Continue reading
It’s the WEEKEND! My favorite part of the week! And it’s time to head back into the kitchen! I’m excited about my Friday Night Dinner plans — and my breakfast/dinner plans for next week! Just got done crafting a grocery … Continue reading