- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: slow cooker
It’s the WEEKEND! My favorite part of the week! And it’s time to head back into the kitchen! I’m excited about my Friday Night Dinner plans — and my breakfast/dinner plans for next week! Just got done crafting a grocery … Continue reading
“Riced cauliflower” is something I began to love after becoming Paleo. When I decided to begin to follow the Paleo diet — I began researching and following the myriad of Paleo bloggers I now follow — and I became astonished … Continue reading
I must be craving protein — and it’s only Day Three of my work-week veggie eating! Yikes! I saw THIS posted to Facebook via I Breathe, I’m Hungry — and my mouth started watering! It has been awhile since I … Continue reading