- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: Saturday Night’s Dinner
As expected, Saturday was a semi-busy day! Because I worked Friday and subsequently had Wednesday off — it sort of felt like a one-day weekend! I got up late Saturday, and it was time to do laundry and run errands … Continue reading
The boyfriend and I decided to try out a new sushi place for dinner on Saturday night — and boy were we glad we did! The sushi place is close to our apartment, and we’ve been talking about trying it … Continue reading
Saturday was all about running errands and getting things ready for the upcoming work week. We first made a stop at the new Alterra coffee shop just down the street from our apartment. We’ve watched this thing get built, and … Continue reading
Saturday was the epitome of laziness! So much laziness occurred that I’m almost embarrassed by it! Oops! It all started when I “woke up” at noon — and proceeded to nap for the next four hours while half-watching some Netflix. … Continue reading
As I have mentioned, the BF (A.) and I have become regulars at Empire Fish Company — where we purchased some Maine and some African lobster tails when the retail store was having a sale. Here’s a snapshot of the … Continue reading