- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: ribs
Saturday Night’s Dinner was easy — because the slow cooker did ALL the hard work — which gave me a lot more free time to play with the puppy, and get in a nap on Saturday afternoon! My grocery store … Continue reading
As I prepped Saturday’s lunch on Saturday afternoon (i.e. — heating up leftovers from last night’s dinner), it occurred to me when I opened the microwave that I had completely forgotten an entire ingredient when I put together Friday night’s … Continue reading