- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: quiche
For lunch this work week, I decided to fall back on an old favorite: quiche! I went through a phase where I was making quiche for breakfast/lunch every week! I love that it’s an easy and versatile recipe! I never … Continue reading
I only have one day (Saturday) to prepare for next week — and there is lots to do, so I am keeping things pretty simple for next week’s meals! For lunch — I’m thinking of sticking with the green smoothie … Continue reading
Not gonna lie — feeling blah right now. Stressed out over the puppy…the piggies…and on top of things — my boss was on vacation this week — and I REALLLLLLLY wanted to do a good job when he was gone … Continue reading