- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: National Guacamole Day
Monday, September 16th was my birthday! I’m 21 (for the eighth-straight year!) Monday was also National Guacamole Day! Guacamole and avocadoes are things I have learned to love through the Paleo diet, as for much of my life, I avoided … Continue reading