- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: mushrooms
Halloumi cheese is something I’ve only had once, but I like it! Hell, it’s cheese 😛 Halloumi cheese is a Greek cheese, and is semi-hard and unripened brined cheese made from a mixture of goat and sheep’s milk. The unique … Continue reading
Saturday was the epitome of laziness! So much laziness occurred that I’m almost embarrassed by it! Oops! It all started when I “woke up” at noon — and proceeded to nap for the next four hours while half-watching some Netflix. … Continue reading