- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: kale salad
Earlier this week, I posted a “Daily Delicious” featuring a summery kale salad that reminded me of a kale salad I’ve been eating this summer via my grocery store’s deli. I’ve been thinking about making my own, and a friend … Continue reading
Decided to start off the work week with a healthy “Daily Delicious” for Monday to help us all be reminded of the need to get our greens in! This recipe, discovered on the Just Eat Real Food Facebook page is … Continue reading
I was soooo hungry by the time I ate for the first time on Saturday evening around 8:00 p.m.! Saturday’s “lunch” came from the deli at the grocery store. I tried to make “healthy” choices — choosing a broccoli/cauliflower salad, … Continue reading
The work week begins again! My first meal of the day for Sunday (my Monday) was a bit of a hodge podge, because I had leftovers to contend with. I decided to finish off the rest of the kale salad … Continue reading