- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: Ina Garten
This week’s “work week dinner” was a very last-minute decision! I had initially planned on NOT grocery shopping at all, and simply trying to survive on whatever was left in the fridge/cupboards for this week, but at the last minute, … Continue reading
This recipe didn’t go as well as I had planned I pictured this recipe as an easy one to prepare, but one that required a bit of actual “cooking,” and patience, and nourishing as it cooked, and attention — all … Continue reading
Not gonna lie — feeling blah right now. Stressed out over the puppy…the piggies…and on top of things — my boss was on vacation this week — and I REALLLLLLLY wanted to do a good job when he was gone … Continue reading
My name is Katie — and I am a Food Network addict! Every morning/early afternoon as I am getting ready for work, I tune in to Food Network — and I happen to have gotten to the point that I … Continue reading