- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: homemade mayo
I love making dinner on the weekends and having leftovers to enjoy the next day for lunch. That way, nothing goes to waste, and lunch is no hassle! Such was the case with my tuna/crab salad from Friday night’s dinner. … Continue reading
It was hot and humid again in the Milwaukee area on Friday — so I wanted something light, easy and of course, healthy for dinner! I decided a cool, creamy seafood salad would be just the fit. It turned out … Continue reading
I went through a phase not too long ago (before I was Paleo — clearly), when all I wanted to eat was BLTs! Sadly, on the Paleo diet, bread and conventional mayo are out of the question — but there … Continue reading