- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: grilling
When you’re Paleo, you have to learn to eat food differently. For example, you can’t exactly roll up to your favorite fast food restaurant and grab a greasy burger when you’re hungry. You also can’t grill up a burger at … Continue reading
Halloumi cheese is something I’ve only had once, but I like it! Hell, it’s cheese 😛 Halloumi cheese is a Greek cheese, and is semi-hard and unripened brined cheese made from a mixture of goat and sheep’s milk. The unique … Continue reading