- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: greens
Enjoyed some delicious sushi this weekend, which inspired me to roll some up for dinner this work week! I got three days worth of dinners out of the weekend sushi, so by Tuesday it was time to roll up some … Continue reading
I decided to keep things healthy for this work week’s lunches. In less than a month, we’re heading up north to Tomahawk, for our annual fishing tournament, so I’d like to get a little healthier before then! I bought about … Continue reading
Saturday was a lazy day for me! I even bought some wine that fit my mood for the day! I needed it, because Friday was busy, and I have to be up early to work for my boss on Sunday … Continue reading