- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: fried rice
As I have mentioned, I headed into this weekend and this work week with very little in terms of monetary funding — and thus, I didn’t really have any plans for dinner this weekend. The boyfriend and I went to … Continue reading
I was very distracted by a certain tiny being that came into my life today! The boyfriend’s puppy finally came home! He was nameless for the first 24 hours we had him — and though I was incredibly anxious and … Continue reading
On Friday, June 14th — the boyfriend’s puppy comes home. It’s a shiba inu pure bred puppy — yet to be named. Needless to say, I’ve been freaking out all week. It’s akin to “nesting” for pregnant mothers. I deep … Continue reading