- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: crab
This weekend’s dinner recipes weren’t AS exciting as I would have liked them to be, because the boyfriend and I are kind of poor right now, and are both waiting on upcoming pay days. Such is the beginning of the … Continue reading
So, SO many chores to do on Friday I neglected the blog. 9 loads of laundry, cleaning and re-assembling the guinea pig cage, piggy baths, taking care of Hatchet, picking up the apartment, taking Hatchet to his vet appointment and … Continue reading
I love making dinner on the weekends and having leftovers to enjoy the next day for lunch. That way, nothing goes to waste, and lunch is no hassle! Such was the case with my tuna/crab salad from Friday night’s dinner. … Continue reading
It was hot and humid again in the Milwaukee area on Friday — so I wanted something light, easy and of course, healthy for dinner! I decided a cool, creamy seafood salad would be just the fit. It turned out … Continue reading