- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: Brussels sprouts
My first meal of the day this work week was a great opportunity for me to use up some leftovers, and try out a new salad. I decided to get some protein into my body as my days began this … Continue reading
I have been consuming a lot of Brussels sprouts lately. My favorite place to buy them is Trader Joe’s — because it’s the only place I’ve been able to find them already shredded in a bag. Sure, I could shred … Continue reading
I used to “not like” Brussels sprouts. (Is that even how it’s spelled? Capital B, small s?) BUT, there are A LOT of things I “didn’t like” until I actually tried them. Go figure. All the Paleo peeps were raving … Continue reading