- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: banana
While I was on vacation, I sort of threw Paleo to the side and just ate what was available to me during the five days we spent up north. Last year, when I was super strict Paleo, I packed all … Continue reading
As I have mentioned, I am addicted to bananas right now. I am trying to stay away (and eat them occasionally/sparingly) due to their relatively high carb content — but I might have to embrace the banana for this recipe! … Continue reading