- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: Asian
Wednesday’s “Daily Delicious” is best described by the first line of the blog post in which it is featured, at TGIPaleo.com: If delicious Mexican food and Asian food had a baby, what would you get? Simple: Asian-style Carnitas! This is … Continue reading
As I have mentioned, I headed into this weekend and this work week with very little in terms of monetary funding — and thus, I didn’t really have any plans for dinner this weekend. The boyfriend and I went to … Continue reading
As I prepped Saturday’s lunch on Saturday afternoon (i.e. — heating up leftovers from last night’s dinner), it occurred to me when I opened the microwave that I had completely forgotten an entire ingredient when I put together Friday night’s … Continue reading
I was thisclose to making a veggie stir fry for this week’s dinner, until I discovered THIS RECIPE for stuffed peppers — and decided to employ my slow cooker and make a big batch of stuffed peppers for the week! … Continue reading