- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Tag Archives: almond flour
It got late on Saturday night, and I didn’t quite have enough time to get my meatballs all finished up! The bacon-wrapped, jalapeno popper chicken meatballs with cream cheese and red salsa sauce — were based on a recipe from … Continue reading
I was STOKED to try out a recipe I found last week and featured as a “Daily Delicious” recipe on the blog last week: Paleo Thin Crust pizza! Pizza is one of those things many people report missing the most … Continue reading