- You’ll never believe this real-life, old-school ads put out by Big Sugar
- Daily Delicious: Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Swedish expert suggests low carbohydrate diet best for weight loss and overall health
- TheClothesMakeTheGirl’s SB&J Burgers for dinner — with a twist!
- Making hummus with my NEW FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Yikes! My first “recipe blog!” FULL DISCLOSURE: I DEFINITELY need to do a better job with my recipes! I typically scan a recipe to get an idea, and then just throw things together as I go. It’s nice, because I … Continue reading
As a Food Network addict, I have seen quite a few episodes of Restaurant Impossible — including one that focused on a restaurant in which the kitchen was infested with cockroaches — so much so that the kitchen was shut … Continue reading
TUESDAY, MAY 28TH — Still on the burger kick. Call it a Memorial Day hangover. (That, or I just need to get myself a new grill since mine is out of commission! I keep dreaming of grilled burgers, brats and … Continue reading
MONDAY, MAY 27TH — In honor of Memorial Day — today’s “Daily Delicious” is a pretty bomb looking Paleo burger, courtesy of Urban Poser. Do you NOT want a bite?! Visit Urban Poser’s website for more deliciousness.
My Favorite Cavemen and Cavewomen Best for scientific facts, research — answering the “whys” and “hows”: Loren Cordain: ThePaleoDiet.com Robb Wolf: RobbWolf.com Mark Sisson: Mark’s Daily Apple Best for answering the “whys” and “hows” in English — most informative cookbooks: … Continue reading